1. This website and its Content are intended only for use of registered medical practitioners in India, with an intent to enhance their medical knowledge on various therapeutic areas.
3. The Content sourced externally may often be developed by clinicians and medical writers. The expert comments expressed therein, are solely the views of such clinician or medical writer. The external partner has represented to Dr. Reddy’s that he has obtained necessary consent & all mandatory / statutory permission from the respective authors and content generators for publishing the material appearing in their respective publication. Dr. Reddy’s shall not be responsible or in any manner liable for any injury and/or damage to any persons in view of any errors, omissions or inaccuracies and/or incompleteness in this publication, whether arising from negligence or otherwise. This document is being shared by Dr. Reddy’s as a scientific service to medical practitioners.
4. This website may contain product or drug related information and links to several brand microsites. The Content available in this website, may contain off label claims with respect to any drug or our product. You must always refer to the locally approved prescribing information of the product before relying or prescribing the same. Dr. Reddy’s shall not be held liable for any consequence of any action taken by you relying on the material / information provided on this website.
5. This website may contain links to external partner websites or applications to provide you access to several medical events such as CME, webinar etc and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of such partner websites. Dr. Reddy’s shall not be held liable for any negligence, misconduct caused by an event partner or for any event of data breach resulting from access to such external website. We have no control over, and we are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of such third parties.
6. This website, the information provided herein, its Contents and associated links to external sites shall not be construed as an advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from Dr. Reddy’s or any of our partners to promote, prescribe or otherwise recommend any of our product or services and/or otherwise interfere with your clinical decision making.
7. Registering on the website gives you access to all the site’s information and features and you may be required to provide personal information to gain access to our content. We may collect and process the following information relating to you: (a) information (such as your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, profile picture, area of specialization, details of your medical practice, academic credentials and registration number) that you provide by completing forms on this website, including if you register as a user with us, subscribe to any of our services or those of a third party hosted on this website, upload or submit any material via this website or request information from us; (b) in connection with your sign-in, your user name and password, (c) your activity on our website (automatically collected) when you use or log on to any of sites and the site you exit to including your browser details, your length of time of browsing, any details provided by you in any interactive exercise on our website; (d) communications you send to us, including queries, opinion, concerns or comments posted by you on our website or at time of registration for events or at forums on our site; (e) information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on our website. Please note that you are under no obligation to provide any such information to us. However, if you should choose to not provide any information, it may impact your ability to access certain content or avail certain services through this website.
8. By registering on our web site, you authorise Dr. Reddy’s to collect, store and use the personal information provided by you or collected from third parties across the world or publicly available professional information about you in an encrypted form to personalize the information we deliver to you, to complete any identity verification, to respond to any communications from you, to administer your use and access to this website and to any external links herein or to analyse or predict aspects concerning your interests, behaviour etc. You also hereby consent to our use of your personal information provided by you or accessed by us from your use of this website to (a) improve our website and the services; (b) carry out research on user demographics; (c) audit the downloading of data or consumption of Content available herein; (d) to contact you or to send your information that may be useful or of interest to you or beneficial to you; (e) for use in our legitimate business purposes, such as data collection and analysis, audits, developing new products, and enhancing and improving our website, products or services; or (f) to develop and/or maintain relations and communications with you, to provide you with the status/details/other information about our products and services, to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation, to promote our new products, works and services, to confirm the high level of our products and services, to invite you to the meetings, events and organize them. You hereby agree to our sharing of your personal information to our third party vendors or service providers including our technical helpdesk or call centre operations and allow us to permit our affiliates or our select third parties to provide information on products or services that may be useful to you or of interest to you.
9. As a registered member, you give us and our partners’ permission to send you e-mails related to the new content uploaded on the website from time to time. If you are unwilling to receive these e-mail notifications, you can simply indicate your preference by clicking the Unsubscribe button in your email notification.
10. We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website, subscription to or other viewing or downloading of Contents herein in order to describe our services to prospective partners, investors, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these will not include any personally identifiable information.
11. If you believe that someone has used your personal details without your permission or attempted to impersonate you to gain access to our website, do let us know immediately by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Dr. Reddy’s reserves the right to update, modify and discontinue the website at any time as it may deem fit.